Monday, August 30, 2010

15 Days and 5 Pounds!

Okay I am very proud that I have made it now over two weeks without a carbonated drink. Yes I have had a sweat tea here and there but I drink two large cups of water during the day at work and another when I get home. Next week I am working on adding my workouts and I hope to drop more weight. I am working to make better choices and smaller portions, so more work is to come. I have two months before my 31st birthday an I hope to have dropped a total of 15 pounds by that point. (half way to my goal).

PS - we have spotted the mystery animal, we think last Friday night on the most amazing full moon. we were riding home and about to turn on our road, and if anyone knows that is in very sharp curve. well as we round the curve a mystery animal is scaling the 10 foot rock wall. I know it had a tail and the size of a large dog (but no large dog could climb that hill). So it seems that there is a large cat (like mountain like) maybe in the neighborhood. Yikes! Me and the girls are on the look out!