Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another Mystery Beast on Taylor Road

Okay so I have been taking my summer to also enjoy all the wild life around me here in the beautiful foothills of NC. I have been watching the twins (a set of beautiful baby deer) and their mommy. They enjoy coming around the house mid morning to early afternoon...something must taste good in our backyard. Thank goodness my short dogs havent seen them to and set off my dog alarm....oh the barking!

Well there seems to be another wild animal that is un-identfied at this time that is also in the area and is making me a little nervous. It seems that something has destroyed (we are talking into pieces of metal) a down spot at the boys house. Might I say a bear or something that may be large with large teeth and claws. So we are not sure, nothing has been seen but after dark me at the girls are staying inside until we identify our mystery beast.