Another summer going by too quickly!
We started our summer off with Robert's birthday and a quick trip to the beach. Then I reorganized all the closets in the house (which I am sure I will tackle again soon). July 4th came and we went to the pool with the boys and hotdogs after at our house. Then Lakefest in at my parents lake house in Clarksville, VA. We got to ride on dad's new pontoon boat and shop at the lakefest the next day (we did get rained on but it was still a great weekend. I have had a few library days with the the boys and lots of lunches. I even have them excited to go to Lowes with me - Isaac drives the cart and Jamison rides :) I have also learned that Wii Boxing is a great workout! So just a few more days left, it always goes too fast and you always think of all the things you are going to do, people you will see, but yet another summer is slipping away. My new collection item: cookbooks, I am addicted since this summer with all my trips to the library, i have checked out so many but still my favorite is Paul Dean's boys cookbook...great photos (which I need so i know what it is supposed to look like) and tastes great too. Well I have the boys today - they are still napping but will be up soon. Happy last few days of summer friends!