Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Don't even miss sodas!

Well until today I really wanted one because of the longest day I have had this school year. Had a meeting at 745, then got to my room at 835, found out that I could not use my room because my new computers came today (well some of them - no not all but they did take all of my old ones...yikes!) But as always we are flexible down at the room by the bathroom. Then tonight was my third open house, so I left when it was dark and got home when it was dark tonight. But i resisted the eurge to have that diet dp...so now I have been a right at a month and I knew I could do it, now my treadmill is calling me...I am making a date to get on it for an hour tomorrow and at least 4 times a week starting ASAP!

Only one week til Fall Y'all (to take that phrase from my sister in a recent email)

Happy early Birthday to my sissy Donna, late Happy Birthday to Wayne Jr. and Melissa. And a Happy 47 years to my Mom and Day as of September 20th.