Where did the summer go? It felt like June, July and now August have just gone by too quickly. We have survived the first four days of school and my classes are packed to capacity. This week again my room is HOT...the heat is blowing in my room, yes it is driving me crazy but I was promised that it would be working next week (Let's all hope!) We have all received our info on preventing flu and I have been keeping my students on our clean up chore chart...aka...kapers! I have new books to plan out lessons this weekend and I see many fun ideas in store - I hope!
Well Robert, I and Jamison are off to get doughnuts and bowl - I just hope supper comes first :) Tomorrow we have Isaac's first football game and Melissa's birthday. We will also be heading to Brooke's 16th Birthday, where the ELVIS impersonator will be there....love it! Have a great weekend everyone!