O me it has been an interesting few weeks lately. About 3 weeks ago I decided I was going to start painting some at the house. I first started with the front door painting it a dark red (Posh Red) from Lowes. I had taped up the door's glass and handles and after the first coat decided it would be much easier if I would take the handles off. After two more coats Robert called me that he was in Galax Va and had been hurt while delivering. I quickly placed the deadbolt back on the door and hurried to meet him to take him to the doctor. He has a pulled bicep and almost two weeks late is still having trouble but is doing better. But on Friday Robert woke up and began to be sick, a weekend and a bottle of pepto he is a little better today. I have about a week and a half left of my summer vacation and I do hope I will be able to get some paint on the walls in our laundry room (or better know as Belle's room). I picked a granny smith apple green color called (Bella Mint); I loved the name and it seems perfect for Belle - I am hoping it will be like the paint commerical where the green calms the children, just in this case I need it to be Belle that becomes calm during the day. Take care everyone! Jerri
Monday, August 10, 2009
Pain and Paint
O me it has been an interesting few weeks lately. About 3 weeks ago I decided I was going to start painting some at the house. I first started with the front door painting it a dark red (Posh Red) from Lowes. I had taped up the door's glass and handles and after the first coat decided it would be much easier if I would take the handles off. After two more coats Robert called me that he was in Galax Va and had been hurt while delivering. I quickly placed the deadbolt back on the door and hurried to meet him to take him to the doctor. He has a pulled bicep and almost two weeks late is still having trouble but is doing better. But on Friday Robert woke up and began to be sick, a weekend and a bottle of pepto he is a little better today. I have about a week and a half left of my summer vacation and I do hope I will be able to get some paint on the walls in our laundry room (or better know as Belle's room). I picked a granny smith apple green color called (Bella Mint); I loved the name and it seems perfect for Belle - I am hoping it will be like the paint commerical where the green calms the children, just in this case I need it to be Belle that becomes calm during the day. Take care everyone! Jerri