Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh Belle! and ready for fall!

Well I thought that I had mastered the potty training...guess not, Belle is reverting back to her old ways...so she is spending more time in the tube now-a-days! She spends most of her time when I am home under my feet and in the mornings under the bed (hiding!) So I am getting smart to Belle's ways, I now leave the leash on her in the mornings after she goes out and she never gets under the bed to far so I can always pull her out by finding the end of the leash...yes it is too funny every morning to call Belle and see the leash move from under the bed...silly Belle!
Well I couldn't help myself I have started to pull out my fall decor and I am trying to keep myself from putting out my halloween decorations...and you know my eyes were on those Christmas boxes in my closet as well :) Only a few weeks until the Dixie Classic fair (I can't wait for that candy apple - see the links at the bottom of my blog for my favorite apples at the fair) Then only around of month and Robert and I will be celebrating our second anniversary in October and my 30th birthday a few weeks later. Why am I in the mood for fall, well last weekend my sister and sister in law starting planning our Thanksgiving meal - whose bring/making what and how much fun we all have when we see the entire family, packed around the table, kitchen and at least a few extra rooms but it is the best time to be with your family. I wish everyone a happy fall :)