The leaves are changing and air is crisp! How exciting to think that Thanksgiving is less than four weeks away!
I had a great time this past weekend geting to go Trick-r-Treating with the boys. Not a lot of candy found at the King Downtown sponsored trick-r-treating but it was a neat experience and you know we had to follow up any outing with a trip to McDonalds :)
We are feeling the wonders of the season - speaking in terms of allergies! Robert has been congested for over a week now and I started getting headaches this weekend! Let's hope I can stay well until my flu shot on Wednesday (yes on my birthday I have to get my flu shot)
I am looking forward to the weeks ahead as I have completed most of my Christmas shopping so I can relax and enjoy more!
Now to think about what to make for Thanksgiving...I have to have mom's sweet potatoes, they are so yummy!
Its so nice to know I have a hair appointment right around the corner (Veteran's day) so I can get these highlights updated :)
Well Happy November Family and Friends! I wish you all wonderful Fall Blessings!