Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You have to be kidding me, a BEAR!?!

So it has been confirmed. There has been a black bear spotted just a 100 yards from the house...yikes! What a scary thought, walking Belle and Angel early in the morning or at 5pm in about 2 weeks when it is completely dark outside and now I have to watch out for bears? Hopefully Brownie and Chester will keep the furry beast from around the houses. But I tell you I am keeping my eyes peeled anytime I am alone walking outside!

I am so happy Fall is here, and when it begins to feel like Fall again I will like it even better! I am looking forward to our 3rd anniversary on the 20th...its gone by so quickly, but how lucky I am to be married to by very best friend and such a handsome husband!

Also Happy Anniversary to Robert's parents (Annie & Wendell)on 40 years on Oct 23rd, Tab's parents (Darryl & Jane)anniversary on Oct 20th as well, Steve and Mary's anniversary on October 16th, and Ty's 4th Birthday on October 23rd.