Three years ago on March 25, 2006 my life was forever changed when Robert called me for our first date. I had just gotten over a terrible flu-like cold and I knew he had asked for my phone number from our wonderful friends (Steve & Mary).
When he finally called on that Saturday afternoon and asked if I wanted to go out for supper sometime, of course shocking myself I asked "what about tonight?". He met me for supper at Cracker Barrel and I remember playing checkers on the front porch for the longest time, we had breakfast for supper, and then we rented a movie to end our evening. I could have just talked to him all night and instantly I knew that I had met the man I would spend my life with.
I am so blessed to be loved and be in love with such an amazing man. I thank the Lord everyday that he brought us together and than we honor our Lord in our marriage and our daily lives. I couldn't imagine being happier or more blessed than I am today.
May you be filled with love and blessings everyday.