Monday, March 16, 2009

Mystery Animal on Taylor Road

So a few weeks ago Robert was trying to describe this animal that he saw on the side of the road on his way home. He said it couldn't have been a squirrel since it was a blond color. He said it may have been a very small cat or ... we just had no idea. Well Saturday afternoon on my way home it was spotted! Yes we have a blond squirrel in the neighborhood. He was sitting on the side of the road and sticks out like a sore thumb. He was playing with some of his "grey" squirrel friends and I just couldn't believe it.
With excitement I came home letting Robert know that I had to seen the creature and us feeling very special told his family of our find. Well it seems that everyone has seen the squirrel. Now if I can only get Blondy to move down the road a few yards and take up residence in the front yard. I am on a mission to grab a photo of the squirrel and I will be sure to post it for all to see.
Take care everyone and I hope you have a wonderful week.
Jerri