Okay well if you know me you know I love a great deal. I am a bargain shopper and the better deal the better for me. This weekend I worked to re-organize my coupon folder (yes I have one that I keep with me all the time) and between our errands to Target and to the grocery store I was able to save $30 just in coupons this weekend. If you are interested in how to get started...first grab a Sunday paper, lots of coupons to be had and I buy my Sunday News & Record paper at Walmart in Reidsville for the bargain price of $1, then I spend about 10 minutes cutting out and organizing in my folder. Afterwards, when the grocery store ads come out I look at their fliers and make my lists, then I go through my coupon folder and organize by store. Another great site if you don't mind printing your own coupons is CouponBug.com - lots of great deals that are emailed to you once a week.
Garden Update - last Friday Robert & I got up early to go and pick green beans with Robert's parents in the garden...3 hours later we have 7+ bushels of beans...that means around 80 quarts canned...so needless to say we were helping with stringing and snapping beans all day...and we both had the best time! Bean picking, my new summer work out!
Belle - This weekend we took Angel back to Reidsville, Belle is missing her mommy but we had the best time with the girls. I hope Belle continues to do a good job on her own, we will soon see.
Baking - I am in need to make some Zucchini Bread this week from all the wonderful veggies of the garden. Need a receipe just email me...its super simple!