Hello everyone,
Well I am new to the blog world but I thought I would give it a try.
Today is Feb 4th and it is Belle's (our yorkie) first birthday. She has grown up so fast but still is very much a puppy. I plan to have a special treat made for her birthday this weekend at this great Dog Boutique in Winston Salem at Hanes Mall. They have the cutest doggie clothes, treats, and everything in between.
This past weekend we have Isaac's 7th Birthday. He had a great party at the Rural Hall bowling alley and we just had a ball with him. Then we went to eat at Mi Pueblo's in King and of course we had the waiters sing to him. It was also Joshua's 18th Birthday! He has also decided that he will attend Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA next fall. We are all so very excited for him.
We have now been in our new home for 6 months and we have loved every minute. Still no snow in our part of the foothills but I am still hoping; because we have the most awesome sledding hill in front of our house. I can't wait!
FUN FACT - did you know that reading 30 minutes a day will help you prevent lost of memory later in life. And reading out loud for 15 minutes daily even lowers your chances. Pick up your copy of the KJV Bible and see your life changed in more than one way!
Check back soon for more McKinney updates.
Take care,
Jerri